Accidents are not just traumatic.
They’re also very expensive.

Medical bills, car repairs, loss of income if the injury has kept you from working — all of these expenses add up. In many cases, your insurance company may help offset at least some of the cost.

But what if the case was a hit and run?
What if the driver has no car insurance?
Or what if the car that hit you was stolen?

These scenarios are typically included in uninsured or underinsured motorist coverage. However, insurance companies do not always help cover these costs (more on that below).

If you or someone you love was injured in an auto or trucking accident caused by an uninsured driver, underinsured motorist, or a drunk driver, you may be eligible to receive compensation for your expenses.

The uninsured car accident lawyers at Patton, Nix & Young in Longview, Texas, are familiar with the resolution of these cases. They have the experience to pursue your claim.

When you work with our law firm, you can be confident that you have an accident attorney who will diligently represent you. Our team will seek recovery for full and fair compensation for the full measure of your damages.

Uninsured Motorist Claims

Thousands of Texans drive without insurance, or without adequate insurance. Texas law allows every person to purchase optional uninsured/underinsured coverage from his or her own automobile insurance company. By doing so, you protect yourself and your family against both the uninsured and the underinsured driver.

When another driver causes a wreck, this coverage is available to pay medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, disfigurement, and impairment up to the amount of dollar limits that have been purchased.

However, insurance companies do not always approve claims. Sometimes, your auto insurance may deny your claim for “bad faith” and refuse to cover any of your expenses for bodily injuries or property damage. In other circumstances, the insurance company may approve your claim but does not provide you with adequate compensation to cover all of your expenses.

The good news is, you have options. You can speak with an uninsured motorist lawyer in Longview, TX who will fight for you and seek to win compensation for your injury. We have decades of experience working with cases like yours.

The Board Certified attorneys at Patton, Nix & Young have routinely and repeatedly helped clients for over 20 years recover full and complete compensation through this insurance coverage.

Drunk Driving Accident Lawyer

If you’ve been seriously injured in an accident with a drunk driver, you may be eligible to receive compensation for your property damages, medical bills, and other expenses incurred by the event.

The attorneys at Patton, Nix & Young represent clients and families who have been harmed by drunk drivers. We can file a lawsuit for punitive damages against the driver or (in the case of an under age driver) the company that sold them the alcohol.

You don’t have to face a drunk driver claim alone. Our drunk driving accident lawyers are here to help. Contact us today for a free consultation.

Request A Consultation

If you have suffered a serious injury in a car wreck with an uninsured or drunk driver, you need an attorney who is recognized for his experience and expertise in personal injury and wrongful death cases.

Call us today to schedule a free case evaluation with a Board Certified Attorney Specialist. We want to help you.